Payer Perspectives on ABA During COVID-19
A Panel Discussion
Original Webinar Date: July 29, 2020
CEU offered: 1.0 Learning CEU
Short Title: Payer Perspectives on ABA During COVID-19
Webinar Duration: 64 min
- Lorri Unumb (Moderator)
- Yvonne Bruinsma, PhD, BCBA-D
- Tiffany Hodges (Optum)
- Darren Sush (Cigna)
- Katherine Wooten (New Directions Behavioral Health)
- Yagnesh Vadgama (Magellan)
Lorri Unumb, CEO of CASP, moderates a discussion of ABA during the COVID-19 pandemic from the payer perspective. Representatives from Optum, Cigna, New Directions, and Magellan respond to provider questions including:
- What has been working well with the delivery of ABA services during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- How do you see the future of ABA services changing in the future due to COVID-19?
- Are you currently working on any permanent policy updates to the ABA benefit post-COVID?
- Will telehealth delivery of ABA be sustainable after the current state of emergency? What kind of data do you need to see?