What ABA provider organizations need to know about forgiveness
Original Webinar Date: September 24, 2020
CEU offered: 1.0 Learning CEU
Short Title: PPP Update
Webinar Duration: 1 hour
- Steve Poindexter, Esq.
- Yvonne Bruinsma, Ph.D., BCBA-D
As 24-week Covered Periods are coming to an end and lenders begin accepting PPP loan forgiveness applications, PPP borrowers need to determine how to approach the forgiveness process. Among the issues PPP borrowers should consider:
- Whether to wait to apply for forgiveness, depending on the borrower’s particular circumstances.
- Whether the FTE Reduction impacts the borrower’s ability to apply for forgiveness prior to the end of its 24-week Covered Period.
- Whether the Salary/Hourly Wage Reduction will apply and how to calculate it if it does (particularly if you intend to apply for forgiveness prior to the end of your 24-week Covered Period)
- How to calculate limits on payroll costs if you apply for loan forgiveness prior to the end of your 24-week Covered Period.
- How to minimize compliance risks.
- Timeline for forgiveness process.