Is Telehealth Here to Stay for ABA?
A Panel Discussion
Original Webinar Date: July 23, 2020
CEU offered: 1.0 Learning CEU
Short Title: Is Telehealth Here to Stay for ABA?
Webinar Duration: 1 hr 26 min
- Joy Pollard, Ph.D., BCBA-D (Moderator)
- Jennifer Lee, BCBA (Utah Behavior Services)
- Chris Sullens (CentralReach)
- Katherine Wooten, BCBA (New Directions Behavioral Health)
- Judith Ursitti (Autism Speaks)
What has been working well with the transition to telehealth delivery of ABA? What have been some stumbling blocks in the transition to telehealth? Will telehealth delivery of ABA be sustainable after the current state of emergency? Joy Pollard, Chair of the CASP Telehealth Task Force, moderates a conversation about the future of telehealth delivery of ABA after the COVID-19 pandemic. Panelists representing consumer, provider, technology platform, and payer perspectives share their thoughts on these questions and more.